Dear SocialChorus Community
From caregivers on the frontline like Providence and Main Line Health to childcare providers like Bright Horizons, companies like GSK working round the clock to develop a vaccine, and Amazon ensuring we all receive critical supplies, I have been blown away with pride how our community is working together to tackle this crisis.
At SocialChorus, our team is 100% focused on supporting the employees of our entire community. One way we can help you manage this situation is by delivering analytics that help you better understand the effectiveness of your communications regarding the Coronavirus.
This week we released a new Initiative dashboard to measure Coronavirus communications holistically with insight into where, how and with whom messages are most effective.
As your platform for workforce communications, we’re also taking several steps to ensure your critical communications have maximum impact:
- Actionable Measurement: access to Analyze, our Advanced Analytics Module, for all customers so you can effectively measure the effectiveness of your comms, across different countries, business units, and digital channels.
- Reach Employees Across Systems: Use Content Amplifiers to place content in your Intranet, Microsoft Teams and Digital Displays.
- Use Push Notifications and Retargeting. Smart Campaigns allow you to deliver messages through push/email and automatically follow-up for delivery.
- Get Specific with Groups. Use groups to target information to the right people, like specific departments or office locations.
- Track Acknowledgements for Critical Updates. Confirm employees have read an important message, like a policy update or safety check-in, with a Require Campaign.
- Turn on Translations. Use translations to reach workers in their preferred language.
In addition, based on the demand from new community members, we are offering an accelerated implementation program to address the need for timely, targeted and measurable communications:
- 7-day Accelerated Timeline to support customers who need a rapid implementation.
- Optimized implementation to enable critical, targeted Covid-19 communications with employees across communications channels including mobile, web, email and digital signage.
- Customers must be willing to allocate necessary resources during the implementation to qualify for the 7-day Accelerated Timeline.
For more tips, please look at our resource center with best practices or contact your Engagement Manager.
Thank you and stay safe,
- CIO eBook: eBook | CIO Crisis Communications: How to Solve Your 5 Most Critical Challenges During COVID-19
- How Employers are Responding Blog: Coronavirus Crisis Communications – How Top Employers Are Responding