You’ve sent out the latest policy change, safety training or CEO town hall video. But how do you know if employees got the message? And what’s the risk of not knowing?
Content performance is a top concern for IC teams, yet many communicators don’t really have an objective view of it. A survey by Gallaher revealed that 64% of communicators don’t benchmark their internal communications against the industry.
If you can’t measure success, you won’t know what’s working, and that’s a risk. Download this step-by-step guide to learn:
- How to define key performance indicators (KPIs) for employee communications
- Ways to measure how internal comms supports the company’s business objectives
- What to consider when choosing technologies for measuring communications metrics
- Steps to creating a measurement/analysis process with a continuous stream of insights
- How to create action plans, promote executive buy-in and prove the ROI of internal communications
Learn to measure your internal communications.