Research Brief Series: The Intersection of Internal & External Communication
Based on two qualitative initiatives conducted by IC Kollectif, a global survey opened to all and interviews with selected in-house communication professionals from 25 countries, this edition focuses on the intersection of internal and external communication. The brief includes:
- The results of a survey conducted in July/August 2018 on how internal communication professionals are dealing with the blurring lines between internal and external communication in their organization
- How practitioners ensure that internal stakeholders are not overlooked in the overall communication strategy
- Why internal stakeholders are recognized as a distinct audience with specific needs and why they are as much important as external stakeholders
- Some critical factors to prevent a reputation gap and lack of trust
- Examples from in-house communication professionals on what the intersection of internal and external communication looks like in practice
About this series – ‘Research Brief’ is a new publication series in which each concise edition takes a deep dive into a specific topic discussed in the 164-page global report The Next Level.
Click here to see editions on other topics.
Get your copy by completing the form on the right.
About The Next Level Report – The Next Level is the first publication of its kind bringing together C-suite leaders, in-house communication professionals/executives, and academics across all continents. Based on primary and secondary research, the report takes the conversation about internal communication to the strategic management level.