Research Brief Series: The Licence to Operate
Based on research conducted by IC Kollectif and published in the global report The Next Level, ‘The Licence to Operate’ provides practical advice on:
- How to earn and gain credibility to build trust with leadership teams
- How to make the case for the business value of internal communication
- How to better explain your strategic contribution instead of what the you do (tactics)
Download now to learn:
- Testimonials from executives
- Signs that you are seen as a trusted adviser/counsellor
- Signs that IC is valued by executives/senior managers
About this series – ‘Research Brief’ is a new publication series in which each concise edition takes a deep dive into a specific topic discussed in the 164-page global report The Next Level.
Click here to see editions on other topics.
Download your copy by completing the form on the right.
About The Next Level Report – The Next Level is the first publication of its kind bringing together C-suite leaders, in-house communication professionals/executives, and academics across all continents. Based on primary and secondary research, the report takes the conversation about internal communication to the strategic management level.