We’re pleased to offer the 10th edition of IC Kollectif’s Research Brief Series.
It features nine communication professionals/executives from eight industries: Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Financial Services, Information, Technology & Services Insurance, Law Practice, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Oil & Energy.
What you’ll find inside this edition:
Each participant sheds light on the practice of internal communication in their own organization with an emphasis on:
- Challenges and opportunities facing their communication team
- The intersection of internal and external communication
- Effective IC: mindsets, behaviours & practices
- How they help senior leaders understand the value of internal communication
- How they demonstrate the impact of internal communication on organizational goals to business leaders
About this series – ‘Research Brief’ is a new publication series in which each concise edition takes a deep dive into a specific topic discussed in the 164-page global report The Next Level. As Gold Sponsors, we offer our readers free access to this research produced by the award-winning organization.
Click here to see editions on other topics.
Get your copy by completing the form on the right.
About The Next Level Report – The Next Level is the first publication of its kind bringing together C-suite leaders, in-house communication professionals/executives, and academics across all continents. Based on primary and secondary research, the report takes the conversation about internal communication to the strategic management level.