Breaking down the silos between IT and Communications
Are your Communications and IT departments on the same page? Do you collaborate and understand each other’s needs and capabilities? We’re guessing there’s some work to be done on this front. That’s why we’ve put together this can’t-miss free webinar focused on breaking down the silos between Communications and your increasingly essential IT department.
As corporate initiatives like employee communication hubs and technology integrations become key ingredients to a company’s success, there is an opportunity for communications and IT professionals to align and collaborate in more effective ways. When this partnership is at its best, communications and IT professionals can leverage existing and new technologies to garner insights that will improve internal and external messaging, and advance employee engagement goals.
Lisa LaVan and Rachel Williams of SocialChorus share their experiences on the IT-Comms partnership and you’ll hear how Communications and IT professionals can better learn from one another, support each other and accomplish the company’s goals and objectives through this unique partnership.
This webinar will teach you:
- To identify required technology and how it fits into the existing employee experience ecosystem
- Best practices for collaborating during a technology implementation
- The evolution of the role of the modern communicator and IT specialist
- Lessons learned for future collaborations
- How to “speak IT”—make sure both departments are speaking the same language
Strategic Advisor, SocialChorus
Senior Technical Project Manager, SocialChorus
Manager, Strategic Programming, Ragan Communications