Learn how Jasmine Davis and Lisa Yeaton at Extreme Networks increased employee engagement by over 60% and how they continue to keep their global employees connected.
With four acquisitions in the last five years, Extreme Networks made it a priority for all employees to be connected through “E360” on the SocialChorus FirstUp platform. Jasmine and Lisa share their tips and tricks to increase engagement and keep both executives and employees engaged at a high level.
“Our employees are more engaged and more effective because they have the tools in front of them.” — Lisa Yeaton, Extreme Networks
Find out how to:
- Use data to increase employee engagement and make strategic decisions
- Ensure employees have the information they need at their fingertips, no matter where they are
- Update your employees with “content bundles” so they have multiple opportunities to hear important company news
- Increase user generated content with proven strategies to get employees to share and amplify your brand messages
- Get executives engaged and comfortable with internal communications and creating videos for employees
Internal Communications Manager, Extreme Networks
Senior Social Media Specialist, Extreme Networks
Strategic Advisor, SocialChorus