Presented by How to Make Video Like a Boss author and SocialChorus founder Greg Shove.
Video is the best way to quickly convey information to widely distributed workforces, yet not many bosses use it. And even fewer use it well. Great leaders aren’t using video to communicate because they are afraid to fail, feel intimidated or unsure how to use it right. This webinar will teach you the 3 steps to get started quickly, connect with your people, and boost your leadership.
What you’ll learn:
- The data behind video consumption in the enterprise and why most video is a waste of time and money
- How to avoid common video mistakes
- The ground rules of good video for employee communications
- Who should make videos and the 4 things you need to do to get it right each time
- The video content calendar: content categories, frequency and style