The Value And Practice Of Internal Communication
The Next Level, a global report on the value and practice of internal communications produced by IC Kollectif, examines the practice of internal communication inside companies, how business leaders perceive IC, and how practitioners can better position themselves as trusted advisors and key business enablers. This aspect is central to the reputation and the value of the practice, and this report provides meaningful insights and resources to get there.
The report is based on interviews with 33 in-house communication professionals and executives from 25 countries across all continents, representing 20 industries, contributions from several teachers and researchers, the results of a global open-question survey, testimonials from C-suite members, and a review of published surveys and research reports.
Download now to learn:
- How IC practitioners can better position themselves as trusted advisors and key business enablers
- What the practice of IC looks like in different organizations around the world
- How to help business leaders understand the value of IC
- Views of CEOs on the values of IC, and what the C-suite wants from internal communication
- Key mindsets, behavior, and practices to help organizations be effective at IC
Join the conversation #ICKReport and download your copy by completing the form on the right.