Research Brief Series: How Business Leaders Value IC | The Perspectives of Practitioners
Based on primary and secondary research from IC Kollectif, this brief presents key findings related to which extent practitioners believe that business leaders:
- Value internal communication
- Consider internal communication as part of the corporate strategy
- View IC teams as trusted advisers
- Take their recommendations seriously, and more
The brief also:
- Reports on the reputation of the role and the function
- Includes testimonials from communication professionals from a number of organizations, and
- Provides a picture of key findings from recent surveys around the globe
About this series – ‘Research Brief’ is a new publication series in which each concise edition takes a deep dive into a specific topic discussed in the 164-page global report The Next Level.
Click here to see editions on other topics.
Get your copy by completing the form on the right.
About The Next Level Report – The Next Level is the first publication of its kind bringing together C-suite leaders, in-house communication professionals/executives, and academics across all continents. Based on primary and secondary research, the report takes the conversation about internal communication to the strategic management level.