Conference features communications leaders’ insights for driving organizational alignment and improving employee experience
SAN FRANCISCO — October 11, 2018 — SocialChorus, the workforce communications platform, today announced its third annual FutureComms 2019 conference will take place on April 24 in New York City. Over 400 internal communications, human resources and business leaders are expected to attend FutureComms 2019 and the invitation-only Customer Forum, taking place on April 23.
FutureComms 2019 will offer presentations, interviews and panel discussions with SocialChorus customers, partners and industry experts about the current and future state of workforce communications. Discussions will focus on driving organizational alignment and improving employee experience by modernizing and streamlining communication across the enterprise.
Featured topics include:
- Building the digital workplace “stack” – how communications, IT and HR teams are connecting technology channels and platforms to reach every employee with personalized, relevant information related to their job
- The connected leader – case studies and interviews with C-suite executives who have changed company culture by investing in communications
- Career-changing moments – advice from leading internal communications professionals on their successes (and failures)
- The “always-on” employee experience – from crisis communications to open enrollment, use cases that show the impact of real-time communications
- Measuring impact and leveraging insights – how to measure whether you are reaching the right employee, at the right time, with the right message
- IRL (in real life) stories – programs and content that drive massive engagement and organizational change
“Every workforce is a digital workforce. If employees aren’t using technology in their work, they’re using it in their daily lives,” said Sonia Fiorenza, vice president of communications and engagement strategies at SocialChorus. “Companies are finally embracing the digital workforce to provide a more connected and productive employee experience. But, communications teams are trailing behind this transformation. Most communicators have never had the right tools to connect to a wired or unwired workforce quickly and efficiently—nor have they been able to measure their results.”
FutureComms 2018 featured speakers and attendees from a variety of companies and industries including Dow, Aptiv, The New York Times, Bechtel Corporation, L2, Vodafone, American Cancer Society, Westar Energy, Caterpillar, PVH Corp. and more. See the full FutureComms 2018 agenda here or watch the highlights reel here.
Full registration for FutureComms 2019 will open at the end of October. To receive priority registration and more information on speaking opportunities and sponsorship, please contact us today.
SocialChorus is the leading workforce communications platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. We empower communicators to reach every worker—from the head office to the front line. Companies thrive and win when all their workers feel informed, aligned, and supported. The SocialChorus platform allows communicators to publish once and distribute everywhere—efficiently delivering critical information to the right employee at the right time. SocialChorus customers include some of the world’s largest global brands including AB InBev, The Dow Chemical Company, Aptiv, Kohler Co., Caterpillar, 7-Eleven, Estee Lauder Companies, and PVH Corp. Learn more at https://socialchorus.com/.
LEWIS PR for SocialChorus