Spray and Pray Comms Don’t Work. Reach Every Employee with Automation.
Maybe they work on the factory floor. Maybe they work from retail locations. Maybe they work from the steering wheel of a big rig, van, or truck. They are your hard-to-reach employees.
When workers are difficult to reach by your usual channels (emails, posters, intranet, etc.), you may feel like you’re just sending communications into an endless void. Watch our latest webinar video and slides to get expert advice on how to get started with comms automation to reach all your employees.
You’ll Learn Five Tips and Tactics to Engage Your Hardest-to-Reach Workers:
- How to personalize and target your hardest-to-reach employees with automated campaigns that will simplify your workflows and make your comms more efficient
- What the best practices are on measuring the success of your automated campaigns, removing any confusion and intimidation
- Specific examples of how organizations like Vodafone, use technology, such as SocialChorus’ Content Planner, to streamline their internal communications initiatives
- Mary Sheehan, Sr. Director of Product Marketing
- Gillian Clowes, Sr. Product Manager
Super-charge your internal communications. Fill out the form on the right!
Sr. Director of Product Marketing, SocialChorus
Mary Sheehan has worked in tech marketing for over 12 years and is the Sr. Director of Product Marketing for SocialChorus. She has vast experience in messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategies for B2B tech companies. Prior to SocialChorus, Mary was head of marketing for Verto Analytics, a consumer behavioral research firm, and head of product marketing at AdRoll, a performance marketing platform. She started her career at Google and worked in both sales and product marketing roles. She lives in the Bay Area with her husband, Pat.
Sr. Product Manager, SocialChorus
Gillian leads the employee experience side of the SocialChorus platform and is focused on building beautiful, engaging experiences for every worker. Prior to joining the SocialChorus Product team, she helped customers improve their workforce communications as part of the Customer Success team. Outside of work, you can find Gillian designing jewelry and honing her trivia skills.